Your wife’s phone is a key to her personal life.
So, if she has been secretive about her phone activities over some time, she might be keeping something on it that is not meant for your eyes. And it’s unlikely that she’ll open up about her activities to you.
But it’s possible to dig out the info without starting an argument. You just need to track calls and texts from another phone for free.
We’ll walk you through 5 methods to do this right below. Let’s start with the simplest method.
Using Spynger is one of the best ways toread my wife’s text messages from my phone for free. Designed for remote phone monitoring, this tool lets you see what she’s doing on her device from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
At this point, you might be wondering, “How is Spynger different from typical screen mirroring apps?” Well, the answer is simple: It’s 100% invisible!
Your wife won’t know Spynger is tracking her phone calls and texts so you can find out the truth without raising suspicions.
The cherry on top? Spynger has a lot more features to offer than just text message and call tracking.
Monitor My Wife Calls and Messages With Spynger
- Read Messages. Check her sent and received messages, even if she has deleted them. Spynger lets you see the complete chat history, including attachments, contact names, contact number,s and timestamps.
- Monitor Calls. View incoming, outgoing, and missed calls with timestamps and duration.
- Locate Her Phone. Not only can you receive calls and texts from another phone, but you can also track the exact location of the phone. This includes the current location and location history.
- Monitor Social Apps. If your wife is on Facebook or Snapchat, you can use Spynger to track her chats, posts, and friend lists. The app supports most social media platforms and messengers, such as WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tinder, Kik, Line, Telegram and Hangouts.
- Take Screenshots. Capture screenshots at regular intervals using Spynger. You can then download them from your account at any time.
- Record Keystrokes. See what your wife types on her phone, including passwords, messages, and search history.
Here’s how to track messages and calls from another phone with Spynger:
First things first – create your free account here: spynger.com.
Do you remember what kind of phone your wife uses? Pick the plan that’s right for you based on her device type, whether it’s an iPhone or Android.
Follow simple directions provided by the website to download and set up Spynger on your wife’s phone.
Once you’re done, log into your Spynger dashboard. From here, you can monitor her text messages, calls, and location in real time.
How to check my wife’s phone calls and texts if she uses Android?
If your wife’s smartphone runs on the Android operating system, you can use Google Drive to recover her call and message history remotely.
The idea behind this method is that Android phones rely on Google services to function properly. Google keeps backups of your wife’s phone data on the cloud, so you can access it through her account.
Here’show to find out who my wife is texting for free:
- Take your phone and save all data on it to Google Drive. Don’t skip this step, as you may lose your data.
- Go to Settings and select Factory data reset.
- Reboot your phone and choose the Restore data from Google One.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Open Google Messages app to check her messages. If you want to access call logs, open the Google Phone app and tap on Recents.
If you’re wondering how to see my wife’s text messages on iPhone, you can recover her message history from iCloud backup. Similar to Google Drive, iCloud backup stores all the essential data from your wife’s iPhone on the cloud.
Follow these steps:
- Reset your iPhone to factory settings. This will erase all your data, including the current iCloud backup.
- Reboot your iPhone and select “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- Sign in with your wife’s Apple ID and password used for accessing iCloud.
- Select the most recent backup.
- Finish the setup process and open the Messages app.
Most guides onhow to see my wife’s phone calls and texts recommend contacting a network provider to get this information, but they don’t cover some important aspects.
- If you contact her network provider via phone call, you would need to provide proof of identity and authorization from your wife.
- The mobile operators keep records of call logs and message history for 3 months.
But, if your wife is subscribed to Verizon or T-Mobile, you can access her call logs through an online account. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://www.verizon.com/ or https://www.t-mobile.com/.
- Log in with your wife’s ID or phone number.
- Locate the Usage tab and open Call Logs/Message History.
This is an obvious one, but if you know exactly what you’re looking for, taking a minute to go through her phone can give you a direct answer.
How to see my wife’s text messages for free:
- Write down her PIN number or pattern lock when she’s not looking.
- Find a private time: Wait for the right moment when she’s not using her phone or is away from it.
- Know where to look: Check her call logs, message history, and social media apps for any suspicious activity.
- If you have time, check her location history to see where she has been.
- Take screenshots and send them to your device. Remember to delete them from her phone.
If your direct questions about your wife’s activities don’t get honest answers, you need to go and find out the truth for yourself. Our post covers five methods on how to see who my wife texting for free, so you have a lot of options to choose from. If you can’t decide, we suggest going with the first option on our list, which is Spynger.
Unlike other solutions, Spynger lets you track your wife’s activity in real time from an online dashboard. She won’t know you’re watching her because the app runs in the background of her device. Moreover, Spynger can help you screenshot your wife’s conversations and calls, which can be used as evidence in case she cheats on you.
Uniq 90% keywords and some H2 titles are highlighted